Greetings and Salutations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mailbox

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum. I just set up my first saltwater tank a week ago ago. I just found this site today and have been reading about all of the mistakes I have been making (listening to LFS, adding fish to cycle, adding PH Balancers, getting strip test kits).

I got the tank and set it up quickly because my kids found a starfish at the beach and begged me to bring it home. Being a sucker for the kids (and having an excuse to set up a saltwater tank that I have always wanted) I jumped in. Probably too quick from what I am readying here but I did want to keep the little bugger alive.

I always tell people when I talk about my job that I am good at what I do because I have struggled through all the mistakes, so I am hoping that this will help in the long run (we all have to start somewhere, right).

Anyway, I am looking forward to reading and learning alot from here. Seems to be very comprehensive information and advice.

~ SC

Back
Top Bottom