Ground cover plants.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What co2 unit should I put on my tank? I've seen several types but not sure what would be best. It's a 54 corner.

Just curious, how does PWC change with a sufficient amount of ground cover? Not only might you risk uprooting plants with a gravel siphon, but you could also mistakenly siphon out small shrimp that you might not be able to see with the plant growth.

James_in_MN said:
Just curious, how does PWC change with a sufficient amount of ground cover? Not only might you risk uprooting plants with a gravel siphon, but you could also mistakenly siphon out small shrimp that you might not be able to see with the plant growth.

You just take out water. Fish poop is a good fert

Yup. I also wave the gravel vac around in the plants from time to time to pick up sediment.

James_in_MN said:

Was gonna ask that. Thanks James_in_MN

Back
Top Bottom