Has anyine ever heard if german tetra rams?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I *think* it works similar to the electric blue in the EBJD with the EB gene being recessive, where if you breed an EB with a regular specimen your offspring will look like regular specimens but be blue gene carriers. So you'd need to breed an EB with a regular specimen, then breed one of it's offspring with an EB to have a certain percentage of electric blue offspring.

That's total speculation though as I've never crossed out rams since the EB's and golds have good survival rates on their own.

Ahaa, sounds good. The reason i asked is that i have a pair of each and i believe they are sibling pairs. So not to inbreed i thought i could split them up. I just dont want to create another morph or some mutant fish the size of a car...

Ozy said:
Ahaa, sounds good. The reason i asked is that i have a pair of each and i believe they are sibling pairs. So not to inbreed i thought i could split them up. I just dont want to create another morph or some mutant fish the size of a car...

Your going to need a small lake for that big of a fish. Lol

Back
Top Bottom