Heater..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never had any luck with those little Tetra heaters. I've tried about 3 or 4 different ones and none of them heated up. But mine must have been alittle different than yours because I don't think mine had a light on it. If it did it didn't work.

I remember I got one at Walmart that came with 15 gal tank kit and it didn't work. I bought another one and that one didn't work either. In the meantime, my father who lives down the street happened to be in Walmart and bought me another one. Which didn't work. So I returned it for cash. Went back to Walmart a couple of days later to pick up fish food or something and saw the exact same one that I returned put back on the shelf! I knew it was the same one because of the way that I sort of ripped the box when I opened it. I couldn't believe that! I told them I was returning it because it didn't work and they actually put it out for someone else to buy. But maybe its just the heaters that they sell at my walmart?

Back
Top Bottom