Hello all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HistorianSlane

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm new to this site and to fish keeping. I was a member on another site but they were rather unhelpful and mean towards me. So I decided to leave and get help elsewhere.

Currently, I am in the middle of a fish in cycle ( not by choice because I was mislead). My fish are doing just fine though. I'm making my water changes and have my api test kit. Had my first ammonia spike and hoping to see some nitrites register soon :)

In the mean time I will be starting a thread on how to stock my 10 gallon tank. This plan has been hard to do and has caused a lot of grief to me in the past couple of days. I'm trying to find fish that are compatible, fit in a 10 gallon, and have in my local fish store. I'm not comfortable at the thought of live fish being shipped by mail.

Your welcome :) I've had that problem before on another site, it's totally different here everyone is very helpful.

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm fairly new to this site too, and I've found almost everyone to be very friendly and helpful :)

That's great! I love the site design and so far I've been having a good time. :) Everyone has been wonderful. Nice to meet you!

I've been using the site for about two years now and I've been amazed at how friendly and helpful people here are from the start. It's definitely one of the best forums I've used.

I was on this one site and they weren't mean per say, but they were so passionate that it was very brash and rather mean to me. There is passionate then there is Nazi Passionate. Very discouraging atmosphere. :(

Back
Top Bottom