Hello and Needing advice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

willmurf67

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Firstly, I'm a noob, to this site but not to fish keeping. I managed both the leading aquariums where I live, I've kept it all, marine fish and inverts, cichlids, tropicals, planted, brackish, coldwater. Except.... Tanganyikan cichlids. Now here's where i need the advice. My lovely darling fiance came home today with a Simochromis Diagramma which I know absolutely nothing about except for the fact that it turns green, is extremely rare in Australia and is a vego. My predicament being that I have a Malawi tank with a couple of "essential contributions" from my darling fiance. Tret, leulupi, brichardi, red jewel and a Crimson Tide. Now before you say, they shouldn't be in a Malawin tank, I know. But the one that must be obeyed considered them essential. All in all, display tank, nice and hard, high ph, is this Simo going to wither and die without special treatment or will he rip apart his much bigger but decidedly weaker tankmates?

If you feed New Life Spectrum "Cichlid" you won't have to worry about the food aspect of it. Not sure about temprament though.

Back
Top Bottom