hello from down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks a good setup. One of the guys at work has a 6ft SW tank which sounds amazing. He spends all his time trying to fetch a shrimp which is killing his fish though lol.

^ I do the same - set traps for it but only catch the crabs ;) what's your plans for the nano? I have a similar sized tank (reef) and a 4ft fish only saltwater, soon to be upgraded ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Cool. Whereabouts are you in oz? I am in Melbourne and can recommend some places if you like. Your tank is a little on the small side for clowns though. You could possibly get away with one if it was the only fish. Plus clown fish are aggressive but singularly they are hilarious. I do have to explain to kids when they come around why my clowns are so nasty :( I started with my big tank and set up the nano after, mainly because my puffer likes the taste of corals! I will say that small tanks are much more time consuming to care for but definitely worth it! If you have any questions just ask...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom