Help:( - Fish to Large for Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jetajockey said:
Yes, I can disagree, but I do see your point. The thing is, the mom isn't the one keeping the fish, but she is the parent of the house. And I agree that it's unreasonable, but I'm sure she has her reasons to do so. That part is not for me to judge since I know nothing about their particular situation, I just advise based on the information given.

I can see what your saying it's just hard to understand that's all. I wasn't trying to judge anyone I was just trying to understand. But I can't understand it. if that makes sense lol.

Let's just hope mum let's him have the 50g from his friend and it all works out well for him his mum and the fish.

Wish me luck I'm going to try to convince her tonight:)

Struggling to understand now... Your mum won't let you sell them or take them to someone who can actually care for them, yet she isn't too bothered about killing them, which I might add is more cruel than keeping them in a tank that is too small for them, which... In effect if it were a human baby or a dog, would be classed as murder... Think it through.

Hope you make the right decision.

Im geting the tank but i have to help alot more around the house:d

I have been following your thread since your first post. I did not want to get mixed up in the debate on morality but +1 for convincing mom to let you get the bigger tank. It shows that you are mature and responsible and have the makings to be a great fish keeper. Please continue to seek the advise from the great folks on this forum and remember a tank that size requires its fair share of upkeep.

Best wishes!!!!

cbourg746 said:
I have been following your thread since your first post. I did not want to get mixed up in the debate on morality but +1 for convincing mom to let you get the bigger tank. It shows that you are mature and responsible and have the makings to be a great fish keeper. Please continue to seek the advise from the great folks on this forum and remember a tank that size requires its fair share of upkeep.

Best wishes!!!!

Fish keeping is in my blood my grand father had 317 tanks he would sell buy and trade but after he became older he had to sell his tanks but that was when I was like 2:/ so ya and thank you so much for the help every one:D

That is an amazing result! The fact your willing to put in the extra work around the house for the fishes welfare says a lot about how you will fair as a fish keeper, well done. If you need any advice on the change over to the bigger tank I'm sure there will be a line of people willing to help you out.

I'm not trying to start anything, but there's a thread from March where you said you brought all your cichlids back to the store? So if you did in fact do that, how did you end up with more? I guess I'm a bit confused

Freakgecko91 said:
I'm not trying to start anything, but there's a thread from March where you said you brought all your cichlids back to the store? So if you did in fact do that, how did you end up with more? I guess I'm a bit confused[/

Went back and read that myself. What's up with that?

Freakgecko91 said:
I'm not trying to start anything, but there's a thread from March where you said you brought all your cichlids back to the store? So if you did in fact do that, how did you end up with more? I guess I'm a bit confused

What's up with that????

Freakgecko91 said:

They wouldnt take the 2 they said the others would eat them so he said just to keep them

I said I took them back because I really didn't want every one yelling at me again:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom