Help:( - Fish to Large for Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryleyman said:
I said I took them back because I really didn't want every one yelling at me again:/

Well you did what you thought was best at the time. I'm very glad your getting a new tank for those guys.

Congratulations on convincing your mum. Really pleased for you and the fish. a bit extra help around the house is a small price to pay. Fair play to you for willing to take on extra responsibility.

Anyone who kills a fish on purpose rather then taking it back to the store is irresponsible and shouldn't be aloud to have fish I'm sorry but this argument is stupid. I don't want to be rude but if u think killing it because the tank is too small and their is a refusal to take it back is valid u shouldn't have fish either

If you think that keeping a fish in poor conditions to suffer for awhile before an eventual early death is somehow more humane than euthanasia then I'm not sure what to tell you. Thankfully this person has the the option to rehome the fish, but if there was no other option I would again recommend euthanasia over keeping a fish to suffer in inadequate care.

I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't have fish because I believe that you have an unrealistic view of the situation, though, so I'd appreciate it if you would give that same respect.

Originally Posted by Jesselav1233
"Anyone who kills a fish on purpose rather then taking it back to the store is irresponsible and shouldn't be aloud to have fish I'm sorry but this argument is stupid. I don't want to be rude but if u think killing it because the tank is too small and their is a refusal to take it back is valid u shouldn't have fish either"

I sincerely hope you are a vegetarian.
On a more serious note, what purpose did that supremely arrogant and misspelled diatribe serve?
Just because someone's view point on a given situation is different to your own, that doesn't make them wrong and you right.
Also the OP clearly stated earlier in the thread he didn't want to get yelled at again.
What qualifies YOU to dish out abuse to someone that clearly was handling the situation as best he could and was seeking help, not looking to be assassinated?
You should be ashamed for your pathetic behavior and response.

Omg u people really need lives I simply stated that it is crazy for his mom to want it killed over simply bringing it back to a store I really don't care what u think about me sorry if I think needlessly killing it is the wrong COA but the fish didn't do anything nor did I say the OP was wrong he didn't want it killed so good for him but people explaining how to kill it when it's perfectly healthy seems unreasonable to me those avenues are for fish that just aren't going to make it not healthy guys. On a more positive note I'm glad the OP did the right thing and didn't let the poor guy die good for u man!

Lonestarbandit said:
Originally Posted by Jesselav1233
"Anyone who kills a fish on purpose rather then taking it back to the store is irresponsible and shouldn't be aloud to have fish I'm sorry but this argument is stupid. I don't want to be rude but if u think killing it because the tank is too small and their is a refusal to take it back is valid u shouldn't have fish either"

I sincerely hope you are a vegetarian.
On a more serious note, what purpose did that supremely arrogant and misspelled diatribe serve?
Just because someone's view point on a given situation is different to your own, that doesn't make them wrong and you right.
Also the OP clearly stated earlier in the thread he didn't want to get yelled at again.
What qualifies YOU to dish out abuse to someone that clearly was handling the situation as best he could and was seeking help, not looking to be assassinated?
You should be ashamed for your pathetic behavior and response.

Please leave my thread I really do not need a lecture on what and what not to do the nicer people on my thread have already helped me

Ryleyman said:
Please leave my thread I really do not need a lecture on what and what not to do the nicer people on my thread have already helped me

Really. And I was defending you not directing that at you. You people are amazing. You got it.

Lonestarbandit said:
Really. And I was defending you not directing that at you. You people are amazing. You got it.

Why did you say I should be ashamed of my self??OH you wanted them to suffer I get it now -_-

Ryleyman said:
Why did you say I should be ashamed of my self??OH you wanted them to suffer I get it now -_-

What is wrong with you? No one is this clueless. That was directed at a person that was telling YOU what to do and being insulting toward YOU. I defended you and you attack ME. I am happy to leave your thread as you apparently have no idea what is going on within it. Good luck.

Ok guys I just told my mom im taking down my aquarium and killing my fish so yea hope you like that!

I don't even know why I started a thread just to get criticized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom