Hey! I'm a newbie!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishGeek97

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi, I'm a newbie here, and i'm so excited to join ths forum! So here's my introduction. I loooove aquariums, and it all started two years ago when i went to an amazing lfs in Melbourne Fl. Since then i've been hooked. i've been in the freshwater hobby until recently, now i've been bitted by the saltwater bug! i haven't started a saltwater aquarium, and am really a newbie to aquariums, since i've never done anything advanced. so i hope you guys can help me on my saltwater journey!;)

Welcome to AA. That LFS wouldnt have happened to be Trident would it? I saw that one when we were down there last December.

You will find lots of peple eager and willing to offer advice without judgements, because we have all been there.

Yes it was trident, and also this other store call incredible pets. Right now i'm trying to find glass to build a new aquarium. where do you suggest i look? the tanks dimensions will be: 48"x28"x12":fish2:

One of the guys at Incredible Pets directed me to Trident. :)

I would look for a specialty glass shop. You may be able to buy something cheaper though. Thats about a 75 gallon tank. From the dimensions it sounds like a touch tank or frag tank (assuming the 12" is depth).

yeah, i know, it's going to be a shallow volcano tanks. here's pic:
IMG_8217.JPG

welcome to AA:) if your username is anything to go by,you'll fit in great

Back
Top Bottom