Hey there dudes!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alia258

Aquarium Advice Addict
M not really new here, but I never introduced myself properly! My user name is alia258 (this throws me off because people call me Alia even though that's not my real name) and I have a 10g tank! I have 2 female guppies, and 1 male, 3 neon tetras, and 1 cory catfish. I have an unknown plant (it's big) and some anacharis (currently floating) my tank had a recent snail visitor, and I'm hoping to get more (in a seperate tank, of course) to breed, and feed my guppies and neons the eggs/snails! I hope to make some friends on here! ^^

Welcome! Hope everything is all great with your tanks. If you have any questions at all, I would be happy to assist you with anything and everything.

Thank you for welcoming me! Oscar is back at petco with strict instructions on his care ^^

It's too bad I couldn't figure out something better, but at least there's the paper that says minimum 100 gallon aquarium ^^

I told them that they gotta give the person who buys my pleco that paper with instructions on how to take care of him and what he needs, I'm praying that they actually give it to the person who buys my pleco, I hope they do!

Back
Top Bottom