Hi all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacDog

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I started playing with aquariums when I was given a 10 gallon for Christmas as a kid. I had it for years, and enjoyed watching the fish swim around doing what they do. Much later in life my wife went to grad school in Colorado, where I got a job in an aquarium store called Catfish Charlie's. The store stocked an amazing array of fish and invertebrates, as well as hardware and medicine. That store was sold eventually to a business owner who also had an aquarium leasing set up. I really enjoyed my time working with people, and aquariums. During this time I had a 10 gallon mini reef set-up. It worked amazingly well, and I kept a variety of soft coral, and leather coral as well as fish. That was all about 10 years ago now, as well as moving back east. I had wanted to start a new tank, but never got around to it until now! This Christmas my wife gave me a 14 gallon BioCube, and I was off again! The tank is in it's early stages now with a couple of peculiar clown fish, and an anemone. I have maybe 5 pounds of live rock, and aragonite sand on the bottom. I intend to keep adding rock, and maybe try something new livestock wise. I'm looking forward to learning new things and am excited to have this community for support.

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom