Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jero

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone,

I hope you guys are all good ?

I would like to introduce myself a bit to all of you and break the ice ???

As far as I can remember I have always been fascinated with fishes. From 15 years old I started to take care of easy fishes like Guppys/ Gold Fish/ Platys, etc...

We had this big cascade pond in the garden full of random fishes (ah the good old times). And then I went travelling and left all of this behind.

I recently got back in the hobby, and finally started to have live plants ?

I owe a little 5 gallons tank equipped with bacic sponge filter/air pump/heater.

2 Led lights (1 for plants the other one for ambiance)

I have a Sera Co2 tablet diffuser kit and I also use Seachem Flourish exel as fertilizer

Lifestock: Chaged overtime.

Now I have:

3 Endlers (2 males 1 female)
5 corydoras Pygmee
Some recently added Shrimps
And a few other random cleaning fishes

I know, I know I know that some of you will tell me it's way too much lifestock for a 5 Gallons. I am open to any comments or recommendations about this.
As far as I can see, they aren't fighting for space and they seem super relax in the tank, so why not ?

All of that being said, I am fairly new to the hobby. I obviousely made mistakes here, and there but hay it's part of the learning process right?

Now I would like to get things right and this is why I decided to join this forum.

Down below you will find the photos of my first planted aquascape attempt (6 months ago),

Second photo is a nano 5l aquascaped that I offered to a friend

In 3rd the current version of my tank (there's a lot more plants ?)

Speak to you soon.

Attachments

• 20190330_030358.jpg
    20190330_030358.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190330_031058.jpg
    20190330_031058.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190327_183536.jpg
    20190327_183536.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 41
Back