How do i save my bn eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brandon1993

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My male bristlenose is fanning the eggs and this is his second time of breeding but instead of knocking one or two eggs out he's knocked about half of them out and I don't know what todo to save them and there are a few white one but how do you remove the white eggs off the clump so they don't effect the other eggs and how do you keep the ones he's knocked outaairorateds

My male bristlenose is fanning the eggs and this is his second time of breeding but instead of knocking one or two eggs out he's knocked about half of them out and I don't know what todo to save them and there are a few white one but how do you remove the white eggs off the clump so they don't effect the other eggs and how do you keep the ones he's knocked outaairorateds

Collect any good eggs you can that have been knocked out and put them in a hang on breeder box with an airstone. Preferably though put them in a separate small plastic tank and stick in anything with flow, plus a seeded sponge filter, add methelyne blue, and off you go. Maybe use tweezers to remove bad eggs?

Back
Top Bottom