how long can i on a heater?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The temperture needs to stay at a constant going from warm water to letting the water get cooler then warmer can not be good for the Betta. The only reason I do not have a heater at this time is it got delayed in shipping. I check my water temp 3x a day and it is going between 76 and 80 I hope to get the heater today and I will set the temp between 78-80 and keep it there. I am learning day by day.

Not to be rude, but people are trying to answer your questions however your being very vague. Please ask complete questions with detail for an answer :)

Not trying to be rude either... English does not SEEM to be the OPs first language. That is ok, everyone will try to help anyway.

Just about every aquarium needs a heater. Get an adjustable one so you can control the temperature of the water. All you have to do is install it and set it to the appropriate temperature. For a betta that will be about 80F. It will maintain the temperature for you by turning on and off automatically. Make sure you have a thermometer so you can adjust the heater accordingly.

blert said:
Not trying to be rude either... English does not SEEM to be the OPs first language. That is ok, everyone will try to help anyway.

Just about every aquarium needs a heater. Get an adjustable one so you can control the temperature of the water. All you have to do is install it and set it to the appropriate temperature. For a betta that will be about 80F. It will maintain the temperature for you by turning on and off automatically. Make sure you have a thermometer so you can adjust the heater accordingly.

N thks I have a adjustable one and I know i 'm just asking how long can I on the heater pls reply . n I can understand that all of u r trying to help me :)

If you are asking if you can leave a heater on, then the answer is yes. Set it to the proper temperature and it will go on and off to keep up the setting.

Back
Top Bottom