How long has it been since you set up your first tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya. It was so fast! They were fine that morning, come home to find 2 dead, 1 MIA, and two fading fast. :( but we should get back on topic.

Well, for what it's worth, I've been very fortunate with my first tank as the only thing I've really had to worry about in the past two months are the snails and some minor aggression between new fish.

Otherwise, I've had no sick fish, which is a huge relief since I don't have a QT tank...

I got my first tank in 1985-1986. It was a ten gallon that I had PACKED with comet goldfish lol. Then I think a moved to keeping minnows and bluegills I caught in local ponds and creeks. After that I moved on to real tropical fish.

I've never been without at least one tank running since. I got into planted tanks around 2000-2001 maybe. I still consider myself a newbie to planted tanks lol. So much to learn and it's hard to keep up with it all.

FWIW, I'm a newbie to planted tanks too, but I think I have some experience under my belt so if you ever have any questions, please feel free to message me and we can put our heads together. :]

Back
Top Bottom