How Much to Feed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitokiri

Aquarium Advice Newbie
In my home aquarium, I have a Vermiculated (Yellow-Marbled) Synodontis (4 in.), Royal Farlowella (Panama Whip) (4 in.), Clown Loach (3 in.), African Knifefish (4.5 in.), Ropefish (9 in.), and school of about 10 feeders. Every other day I throw in a bloodworm cube, half a brine shrimp cube, an algae pellet and a little flake food for the feeders. Monthly, I add in about 40 ghost shrimp (which normally disappear within a week or two). I was wondering if this is a suitable amount or whether I should feed less/more. Thanks for your help!

-Hitokiri ヒトキリ

That's enough food. Don't worry. How large is the tank? Those fish will all get quite large.

Wow, I would upgrade tomorrow if you could. The time has already come and past for that many fish, of that size, in a 29gal tank. Especially a 9" fish.

+1 Those fish need a larger aquarium or you will have problems. They will outgrow the tank and it will be painful for them. A 9" fish shouldnt be in that size tank to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom