Howdy! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nightsent

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello there!

I'm Nightsent (you can call me Night)! I am from the USA and brand new to the wonders of saltwater fishkeeping! I've had a few very small tanks in the past (a 10g half-moon with a wide assortment of freshwater fish and a small betta tank) but I got a 75g standard tank for christmas this year and decided that I'd love to have a marine tank! It is a fish-only tank, and I just got my first fish for my birthday yesterday!

This is Amor and Aquila!
(that link will take you to imgur - I apologize for the poor image quality, they don't like to stay still!)

I'm planning to add the shrimp in a few days, but we'll have to see how that goes since my state just ordered us to 'shelter in place' :/

ANYWAY! I joined the forum mostly for advice, though I am more than happy to hype about any and all fishies with you!

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the new fish! Welcome to the community :)

We DO love talking about fish and inverts, etc. here. If you make a build / tank thread, please link it here so we can check it out!

Back
Top Bottom