Hydriods!!!!!????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
I might have some.... I guess looking at my LR today I notice the Colony what do you guys think... Oh Ignore The AIPTASIA.... I am taking care of it....

They are small and Orange feathers...

img_955639_0_1989d00bc55b4ba8dca7884cc5a47a88.jpg

I saw that, I think they are feature dusters, the orange reddish kind... just like Ziggy said :) I have plenty of the purpleish kind :)

I'm still kinda confused about these guys:confused:. I'll be picking my hydroids off tonight.

Thats why I mention in your thread Hydriods can be confusing there are so many different types of hydriods there are some you can tell but some are pretty hard to determine what there are... Thats why I posted this to see if for sure I have Hydriods... :p:p

I'm glad to see you have something good! My daughter has a lot of feather dusters growing out of her rock. She likes to show her friends how they disappear.

Yeap, only one tip of the duster you touched, it disappeared right away, I bet your daughter must really enjoy doing it when her friends are around :)... Glad to see you back on the forum often Jill ;)

I haven't been on the forum because my tank has been doing well!! I do lurk around but I don't know enough to give my opinion on things. I just bought some rics and this candy cane with hydroids ,so now,here I am trying to figure out how to get rid of them. This is the place to be if you have a problem (y).

Back
Top Bottom