I have a new gold fantail and a 20g tank please send some new tank ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can go with natural decorations or shipwreck themed, decorative skulls, or beach themed just to name a few.

Sure I've seen a lot of people make slate rock caves. You can also make things with unglazed terra cotta flower pots.

Ya I just added a goldfish in my new tank and he was little shy at first but he's really getting active.

Oh and I've heard of people making bubbler decorations with glass drink bottles. You rinse them out and attach an airline to the bottom and it bubbles out the top. It always sounded like a cool idea to me. :)

cool and thanks but mine has rocks at the bottom of the tank and do i need to leave the tank light on all the time

If by rocks you mean gravel then it doesn't matter.
I usually turn my aquarium lights on when I get up and turn them off when I go to bed. But you can do whatever suits you. I wouldn't leave them on too long though or you can get algae.

ok so anything else i need to know
like why my fish will not move much at all

What are your water Paramaters? How long has the tank been running? What other fish do you have in it? Is it cycled?

i only have 1 fish and it been runing for 3 hours and what do u mean by paramaters

Back
Top Bottom