I really did it this time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you walk up to tank do you hear "daddy daddy daddy feed us!"
If only they were that polite.. more like... "ey... you.. large body!! How about sharing some of that food with us??, now!!!!"

P35JtKo.png

The suspected pair.. Lights out, he caught the window light just right!
MgB625s.jpg

Your fish have come a long way in a very short time. I doubt you will have any trouble selling juveniles. I always look forward to updates.

Ugh, now i just want red ones anf the quality stock is so expensive id be better off buying a book of scratch tickets...

Discus keeping certainly can be addictive. I like your choices in color morphs.

OMGG - I am not one to usually be jealous, but wow! Okay to be completely honest not jealous about all the work you will need to do, but for the out come of beauties to follow!!!

So nice!

I got 3 more, 5 now. They're 1.5". Keeping 2 in a qt for 2 months was going to be a problem. These are supposedly pigeon blood. Very very sharp looking fish. We shall see...
See autumn.. the problem is this guy lives 15 minutes away, i can pop in whenever I want and he has 100's of (to small for retail) fish. I pick and he nets, it's a beautiful dance really. Price bypasses my responsibility receptors because it's under the radar and I leave with fish!! Dangerous?? yes.. awesome?? Hell yahh!! He's got some red albino spawning.. oh man....

Last edited:
OMGG - I am not one to usually be jealous, but wow! Okay to be completely honest not jealous about all the work you will need to do, but for the out come of beauties to follow!!!

So nice!
I know, l'm always jealous when I see Brooksters or Discusluvs discus, but I dont think I could put in the time they do to keep them with my crazy schedule.

Brookster will take great care of them, and get awesome results though.
Really nice already!

Back
Top Bottom