i redid my 75 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmg07

Aquarium Advice Freak
well yesterday i decided to stop by a lfs and i saw a huge pleco and i wanted it really bad so i got it. when i got home i also decided that i would redo my tank . heres some pics show me watya think.
22968-albums593-picture4547.jpg
heres some more
22968-albums593-picture4549.jpg
my new pleco
22968-albums593-picture4545.jpg
my cave
22968-albums593-picture4546.jpg

im pretty sure its about a foot in length maybe a little smaller. my dad said that hes had plecos bigger than that and i was in shock

Yeah, pleco's get bigger, mine is about 15".

That pacu will easily get 15", maybe 20" if you can get it in a bigger tank where it can be healthy. I made the mistake of buying a pacu when I was just getting into the hobby, I had him for a long time, but they are just soo big and strong, eventually they get mean and start beating your other fish to death. I had mine in a 150g tank, he needed at least twice that to be healthy and happy.

my uncle lives in louisiana. and i have to go visit him every year and once they get to big there going to his pond.and i was just talking about the plecos not the pacu. i dont know what im going to do with the pacu

Back
Top Bottom