Identify my cories please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishstuff45

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi my two corys just bred. They have bred before but this time im making in effort to care for them. My question is what kind of corys are they. This is what they look like

Attachments

• image-3340998139.jpg
    image-3340998139.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 60
fisharecool said:
Hi my two corys just bred. They have bred before but this time im making in effort to care for them. My question is what kind of corys are they. This is what they look like

Top one is an albino

lol..

Looks like a bronze cory (corydoras aeneus). Most albino cories in the trade are the same species (corydoras aeneus), but there are some (far less common) that are corydoras paleatus and corydoras sterbai.

That's what I thought, too. It's an albino something, it's not just an albino. :D

Identify my cats

What you have there is a male Albino Aneas cat and a female Aneas cat. They are both the same species just different color variations. Congratulations on the spawn :)
Start hatching out some brine shrimp about 2 or 3 days after the eggs have hatched.

Back
Top Bottom