im trying to help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xahx-
That is great and a great help to alot of us out here that dont have the access to great LFS. One recommendation though. You might want to add in the description that the auction is for the locating service only and not the actual specimen. It seems obvious to me but unless it is stated there someone will try to take advantage of you. Good luck

well, im not too sure of what u mean by "locating service" but i am trying to do an honest job here to help out, and save you money....

I actually purchase the fish with my own money, and ship direct from me to you (obviously, buyer pays shipping costs) , i can ship as is, packaged from the "fish warehouse" or i can acclimate it in my own QT tank, to take pictures to show you what i found for you. As mentioned in my auction, i will look for items that i would be interested in keeping myself, meaning bright and colorful unique fish/coral. Not anything that is not worth your time or mine :D

I have all the bags, oxygen and heat pads to make sure your fish corals make it safely with fedex 24 hour overnight delivery.

The way the auction is listed now some one can "win" for opening bid cost and may expect the specimen for that price. You are providing the service of getting the specimen and passing it on at your cost. Some people may think that once they win the auction you will get them the specimen and send it to them for the winning bid. If you are satisfied with the listing dont worry. I just know unless every specific detail is explained someone will expect everything for nothing. Good luck.

hehe thanks for trying to make things more clear, i do understand your point.... the auction is more like a advertisement more than an auction itself... it has no specific fish or coral listed there so i assume no one will bother to bid. if they do, they will be notified that it was not an auction.

just trying to find hobbyisits that need stuff they cant get, so they can also have a fair varied choice of what they are in search of...

again thanks for making that point, didnt think of that!

Back
Top Bottom