information regarding license

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cody owens

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking further into possibly becoming a small independent home fish shop ... is there anyone here or possibly even could tell me what or if I need license in Florida to sell any breed of freshwater fish for aquarium or pond purposes... I just set up my hundred gallon its just bout done cycling an the stand for my 50 will be in next week soo I can setup an cycle it as well I'm just curious as to if or should I even pursue this dream if its goin to be a pain with licensing an such .. any suggestions or help would be glorious I really do wanna pursue this dream

Awesome thanx I downloaded the application now all I have to do is print it when it gets time of corse lol .... but that's ALL I need right ?? Not bein stubborn just avoidin a ticket or law troubles

You'd need a bunch of other stuff business-wise as well. But that aside, personally I would get a good system going, you don't need a license and all that if you are still just a hobbyist. Get your system going and figure out how to start pumping out lots of fish. Once you get everything in place and actually start making money then take the step to becoming an official business.

Back
Top Bottom