Jessica's 55g build.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New 110 is up and running :) its sooooo quiet now... Idk if I like that or not, so used to hearing the waterfalls lol. Something I will just have to get used to I guess :)

AndrewsPistol said:
New 110 is up and running :) its sooooo quiet now... Idk if I like that or not, so used to hearing the waterfalls lol. Something I will just have to get used to I guess :)

Nice!! Your gonna be so happy!! I'm so happy and it's not even my tank lol.

Convict2161 said:
Nice!! Your gonna be so happy!! I'm so happy and it's not even my tank lol.

Yea its awesome! Thinkin now that I got it goin I'm gonna try and get some more fish... I might trade up one or a couple if I can :/ don't really wanna but my dynamics are a lil sketchy in there...

AndrewsPistol said:
Yea its awesome! Thinkin now that I got it goin I'm gonna try and get some more fish... I might trade up one or a couple if I can :/ don't really wanna but my dynamics are a lil sketchy in there...

Just don't stock too much but I do think you can push the bar a bit. Maybe re home that nasty guy to me? lol.

Convict2161 said:
Just don't stock too much but I do think you can push the bar a bit. Maybe re home that nasty guy to me? lol.

Dear lord he would fit right into that tank of Urs after watching that video! But GUESS WHAT! My Empress is in a CAVE. HE IS IN A GOSH DANG CAVE! First time since I got him that he has went into a den... Now I just wish his lady would pick one :/ hoping my mutt won't bully him out of his hood... Fingers crossed!!

Mines pretty big, at least 6 inches, that's why I didn't think he would have a problem fitting in! The peacock is like an inch n a half smaller but still the baddest dude in town... When he comes around ppl scatter. They want no part of him. I need ya to tell me what to do! The poor girl gets picked on daily :/

Last edited by a moderator:
AndrewsPistol said:
Mines pretty big, at least 6 inches, that's why I didn't think he would have a problem fitting in! The peacock is like an inch n a half smaller but still the baddest dude in town... When he comes around ppl scatter. They want no part of him. I need ya to tell me what to do! The poor girl gets picked on daily :/

Take them both out and bring them back. IMO. Sorry I could be work. It that's what I would do after sleeping on it. Start over smaller of you really like them introduce at the same time and hopefully you won't have a repeat but right now I think they have to go. Your RE is HUGE and the other just has a bad chip on his shoulder.

Take them both out and bring them back. IMO. Sorry I could be work. It that's what I would do after sleeping on it. Start over smaller of you really like them introduce at the same time and hopefully you won't have a repeat but right now I think they have to go. Your RE is HUGE and the other just has a bad chip on his shoulder.

So your saying the peacock too right? Im not broken hearted over that to be honest.... I hope that dude will take em back cuz I have no idea what I will do with em! Unless you SERIOUSLY want him.... cuz you can totally have him lol

AndrewsPistol said:
So your saying the peacock too right? Im not broken hearted over that to be honest.... I hope that dude will take em back cuz I have no idea what I will do with em! Unless you SERIOUSLY want him.... cuz you can totally have him lol

I would take that nasty guy. My misfits will take him to school!! But see if they will take them back. I would do both. The RE is too big for your tank anyway. Your saying 6"? In a 55 with what? 17 fish?

Yea, he is pushing 6 for sure :/ Geez I wish I could take you to the lfs with me, dude told me they would be cool, I even told him all I had in there and he said it was straight... How do I ship this guy to you... Will he make it? If they dont take him back? Im seeing the peacock leaving as the only way for this to straighten out... right? Maybe just get all juvies to replace them? I worry about m to f ratio with the babies, cant tell if they are male or female

that little catfish KILLS me! So cute! Loves them cichlid stones lol

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 71
Gettin around to take the RE's back. I'm getting charged a "fee" to be deducted from whatever for the damaged dorsal. Whatev I guess.

AndrewsPistol said:
Gettin around to take the RE's back. I'm getting charged a "fee" to be deducted from whatever for the damaged dorsal. Whatev I guess.

A fee? How bad is the dorsal?

Wait that damage was from him freaking out during water changes right? That ain't right. Maybe he was messed up from the LFS and you didn't do anything. Have your husband go with you. Set that guy straight. Don't him take advantage of you. That's not right at all.

Convict2161 said:
A fee? How bad is the dorsal?
Just these 2 slits. Yea Idk... He said he will trade me a tough guy for the pair... I'm thinkin I may just trade for some prime and food and maybe a juvie or 2 or something. Idk. Just glad they r going back home.

Attachments

• attachment-12.jpeg
    attachment-12.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 46
He said he is taking a risk taking them back as I may have some kind of disease or something in my tank, he just doesn't know. He has me taking pics of every fish and a water sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom