Joey's Rimless 17 Gallon High Tech Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess I'll have to check some other locations then. I'm gonna need some DHG for my rescape...

Oops! Spoiler alert. ;)

All right Bill... spill it, whatcha got cookin?

BTW, tons of DHG and Belens for sale on SCAPE last few days... also try SubstrateSource on SCAPE, great deals and flat $8 shipping for entire order.

All right Bill... spill it, whatcha got cookin? BTW, tons of DHG and Belens for sale on SCAPE last few days... also try SubstrateSource on SCAPE, great deals and flat $8 shipping for entire order.

I really like Belem but it grows soooooo slow. :(

The emersed grown DHG at petsmart labeled as e. Parvula works well for a foreground carpeting plant. I still have a hard time understanding the difference between it and e. Belem. I saw a post of a huge portion of someone selling belem in TPT (for a hefty price tag for just 2x2 of it) and it looked identical to the petsmart stuff. Makes me wonder if either the TPT post was mislabeled or if petsmart mislabeled it and it's actually belem. I almost never have to trim it either.

Trulumen makes a 3bulb LED that is expandable and dimable, I use them and love them, I also know (if I remember correctly) Brian uses them too

Back
Top Bottom