journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one damsel isnt bad shes colorful yay damsel n loads of hermis im happy now. are they normally not one to eat and be so skittish?

is a damsel ok with shrimp? it'd be cool to put in some shrimp. And a couple more hermits. I love my hermits. I wanna get some scarlet legged ones but they are so pricey. lol

Don't cha just love watching them scooch along?

Do you have a flake food? For whatever reason my b&w clowns will only pretty much eat flake. i think the floating pellets confuse them. They do eat the little tiny pellets if they float though. LOL

the pelets float no flakkr all i have is omega one small pellet i can't aford flake how much is frozen mysis or brine? or mabye the gell cubes IO makkes i just think shes still more nerveous

My fish hated those gel cubes btw. I dont think its a very good food in my opinion.

The frozen packs are usually like $5 or so.

DONT WORRY LOL!! You worry like an expectant mother. She will eat and if she doesn't we'll come to that when it happens. Some fish need a few days to chill out before they will eat.

I worry all the time my fish aren't fed enough or that my gramma doesnt eat (i never see her out and about either) but they are fine.

Just relax and enjoy your first fish! Woot Woot

It's only Friday. if you are totally sure she didnt eat by say tuesday at the latest I would worry. She will probable pick at some food youll see.

ok i kill power when i add food she sees it tbh i think she pickef at some that droped today il see by tues if she's not eating what would you suggest frzen mysis brine?

some of my fish took several days to eat you shouldnt worry about it if they dont eat immediately

Back
Top Bottom