journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hackteck said:
some of my fish took several days to eat you shouldnt worry about it if they dont eat immediately

yeah im over worried like an expectent mother my main question now iis how long till ii worry?

im leaving in 10min wont be home till sunday night i dont wana come home n see her dead she's swimming in top right corner now not gaspin thougj

shes swiimmin better now no labored breathing or layin trite. 25 .50 trate 0 whats goin on i thought i cycled?! shuld i do another smmall pwc before i leave please help

any idea im doin a 1-2g pwc now is all i have time for

Last edited by a moderator:
changrd total of 7-8g sg .024 .023 0 across the board for trite trate ammo. breathing slowed to normal inverts actually moveing i think if snails 100% closed iits a sighn stuff bad kus it's actually movein now. what hapnd guys i was cycled. do you think thell make the weekend?

i treated with 5x prime temps at 78-80 everything is actually movein now damsel breathing slowed dramatically she's not lethargic or layin on side wiill they mmake weekkend i just left the house. what happend ik i cycled howd i un cycle or is iit a mini cycle kkus trates were present 20-40ppm

whatd i do wrong id hate for them to be dead what do you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:
can you get a friend to check on tehm over the weekend? did you test yesterday? And have you been testing daily since you added the fish? My guess is same as Careys and mini cycle.. or you just overfed while trying to get your clown to eat. if you vacuumed teh gravel during pwc id say youre prob safe on both accounts

kurtyboh said:
can you get a friend to check on tehm over the weekend? did you test yesterday? And have you been testing daily since you added the fish? My guess is same as Careys and mini cycle.. or you just overfed while trying to get your clown to eat. if you vacuumed teh gravel during pwc id say youre prob safe on both accounts

noope no friends around plus i got only kkey aside from mom i grav vaced while pwcin too possible overfeed. a mini can be that high though? im obv cycled right kus i had high trite( the blue purple right? sorry im in paniic attack mode) and medium amount of trate

Back
Top Bottom