Just bought a new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrGame

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just picked up a 55 gallon Tetra aquarium. I've read about issues with figment of glass hoods. Is the tetra brand the only one that fits? They seem to be impossible to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just picked up a 55 gallon Tetra aquarium. I've read about issues with figment of glass hoods. Is the tetra brand the only one that fits? They seem to be impossible to find.

Well, you could always do the mesh top DIY. Thats what Im planning on. You get the screen kit from Lowes, then all you need it the clear mesh and the tool to pull the mesh over the screen. If that interests you I can find the link to the DIY article.

Well, you could always do the mesh top DIY. Thats what Im planning on. You get the screen kit from Lowes, then all you need it the clear mesh and the tool to pull the mesh over the screen. If that interests you I can find the link to the DIY article.

Thanks brother, I actually found the tetra brand glass cover at my local Petco and it fits perfectly. For anyone with the same query, Marineland lids also fit

Back
Top Bottom