Just got sand now what??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6 bags of that sand and yea was not spending money on a ****** metal stand so had some of these bar chairs just put used them been great I haven't had no problems yet! So Maybe ill get a couple more bags first time using sand will the loaches dig? That's what I heard? And planning on getting a very small sting ray soon

Sounds good was planning on upgrading soon to you got a pic of that 75?

6 bags of that sand and yea was not spending money on a ****** metal stand so had some of these bar chairs just put used them been great I haven't had no problems yet! So Maybe ill get a couple more bags first time using sand will the loaches dig? That's what I heard? And planning on getting a very small sting ray soon

My loaches don't really dig.

Yea if you have a pic it be great to see and oh ok idk I heard they like the sand better and the sting rays any hard to keep? Oh etc?

What they require? And nice tank how much u psy for the wood and rocks?

What they require? And nice tank how much u psy for the wood and rocks?

I spent a lot of time and money on my tank and setup. There African cichlids mixed. Then I have some loaches, pleco and a feather fin. Oh and a synodontis.

Require? Clean water and hard water. A high pH. 8.0 range. There aggressive fish also.

Ok thanks ! Btw what African ones you mixed? Thought they were aggressive?

Ok thanks ! Btw what African ones you mixed? Thought they were aggressive?

Yes they are and I wouldn't encourage doing what I did. I have all kinds. Frontosa, yellow labs. Blue cobalts, johanni, peacocks and I mixed in tropheous as well.

I have a mixed bag and have had a lot of aggression issues leading to deaths. I'm overstocked and improperly stocked. To give you advice on stocking with my stock in mind would be wrong.

Be smart when stocking. I wouldn't want anyone to have the problems I had.

Oh ok thanks! Anyways thanks for everything!

Back
Top Bottom