Just moved setting up a fish room ! ! !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm planning on euro bracing mine just for peace of mind (de-rimming one very soon).

I wish I had a fish room! That'd be great!

That's cool. And yes it is awesome but my roommate wants to also use it as a recording studio I don't know how well that's gonna work out. Lol

ForumRunner_20130924_041815.jpg

Some more progress tomorrow ill have all those plants moved from buckets to there temporary home in the 40b

I got 2x 10g
1x 20g
3x betta bowls

My living room is a mess. Wish I had shelves, I am using part of my parents entertainment center xD

We have 1x 5g bettA tank
1X 20g
1X 10g
And a 2g female betta tank
And about to Get a 46bf

That's cool. And yes it is awesome but my roommate wants to also use it as a recording studio I don't know how well that's gonna work out. Lol

Mmm, I'd be paranoid about the sound waves, unless he is gonna use headphones. It's probably OK, but I'drather be on the safe side.
I like all your stands (even the temp light stand,lol, gotta keep the plants happy, right?). I have often wondered if those metal ones are OK for a 10 gal. I guess so, and you've got 2 on one stand!

Mmm, I'd be paranoid about the sound waves, unless he is gonna use headphones. It's probably OK, but I'drather be on the safe side.
I like all your stands (even the temp light stand,lol, gotta keep the plants happy, right?). I have often wondered if those metal ones are OK for a 10 gal. I guess so, and you've got 2 on one stand!

They claim to hold 150lbs peer shelf in hindsight I should have gotten some 5/8 marine plywood cut it a little bigger than the stand and drilled out the corners for the legs but I can always do that when I build the stand for the 40b

I know right plus the moisture in the air from evap since all but my cichlid tank are open top. Plus there's only 3 outlets in that room and I have them all claimed already.

Gotta buy the ones were u can plug in six lol

How do you have that work light mounted on the tank on the right (next to the plants)

Right now its just sitting on a piece of glass but Im going to hang it from the ceiling with some fishing line so it kinda looks like its floating I just gotta go get some more hooks.

All those plants from the bucket I just stuck in the 40b and have some going dsm in the tupperware and the blue tub has some water lettuce and cabomba in it. Once all the stems in the 40b are ready to trim I'm going to empty it and put most of the plants from the 20 in it after I build a stand for it of course.

Back
Top Bottom