Just started what steps should I take?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you are talking about the purple looking rock I got it at my LFS and its called real reef and is an Alternative to Live rock with out the bad Hitchhikers!

What a fun nite I had last nite! My goby ended up in the pump chamber of my biocube. 20 mins to get him out. Not sure how he got in there?

My isn't so far. It keeps to itself. My clown tries to go after its yellow tail but the damsel is so fast it don't matter. At nite it hides in rock caves.

I think the damsels are more aggressive if there's more than 1 of them. You should be okay with just 1. And I do hear that clowns will keep them in line sometimes. Kinda funny. Lol.

As far as I know, they're fine together. I've seen 3 & 4 different types on the same rock. Actually, I glued 3 different kinds to the same rock in hopes that they'll cover the entire thing and be a gorgeous combination of the 3 some day. Here's a pic of the 3 on my rock.

Awesome I have green lighting, fire n ice, and eagle eyes coming on tues. did u just glue the rock they came on to the big rock?

Horvy19 said:
Awesome I have green lighting, fire n ice, and eagle eyes coming on tues. did u just glue the rock they came on to the big rock?

For two of them I used superglue gel and glued the frag to the rock. The other one had come loose off of a larger piece, so glued it directly to the rock.

Haven't seen my goby in a day and a half,and its not in the pump chamber, should I be worrie or do they do that? Got my zoas they are awesome!!

image-2051859945.jpg

image-3051499864.jpg

image-664194660.jpg

image-3251807525.jpg

Back
Top Bottom