Keegster803's Fishy Friends Various Builds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keegster803

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, I'll be posting updates on my various tanks in this thread. Better to condense the tanks into one build thread

Sent via echolocation

Awesome! I'm following!

For pics, you can go to a pic hosting site (like Photobucket) upload pics there and then insert the url in the image button above the reply box. Image should pop up.

fZJeNDR

Edit:
fZJeNDR.jpg

Sent via echolocation

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe because I'm on the app.

Post #4 has working pictures but #5 doesn't.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Fixed the image in post #5.
If you want to do the link, you need to use the URL tags and not the IMG tags
If you want to do the embedded image as I did, you were on the right track with the IMG tags, but with Imgur, you need to have two things:
"i." after the "http://" and before the "imgur"
".jpg" after the file name

Some imgur clients will append these characters and some won't.

BTW - Nice pics of the shells
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

With the brevis in the 10 gallon, I had to move the ocellatus pair over to the 55. And I moved around some of the rock work in the 55 today
sebShmd.jpg

DChrpyc.jpg

jYh1qgb.jpg

Sent via echolocation

Last night I was feeding the fish and I couldn't find the female, turns out, she squeezed into that small she'll with the fry. Which is weird because I separated the little guy months ago. Has anyone else seen this level of fry care in their Shellie's?
hE4X7.jpg

Can't answer the Shellie question but used a different link for your pic.
2d3oYCo.jpg

Imgur can be weird. The original link was in the "gallery". When I brought up that pic, I clicked on it and got another link (non-gallery) which is the one I posted.
I have one Imgur account and three Imgur client apps. Each do the same thing but all in a different way.

The female Shellies IME will hang in the shell and fan them while they're getting ready to hatch. She guarded them heavily and shared a shell with them up until I pulled them out which was a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom