Khuli Loach one of my favs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the proper spelling of Khuli is still a challenge.

"Kuhli" is actually the proper spelling - the scientific name is Pangio kuhlii, to commemorate the naturalist and zoologist Heinrich Kuhl. German ftw XD

I think my favorite is Coolie. Sounds like the cool kids nickname in Jr. High.
Yeah, this variant is probably the most fun XD Although technically both Kuhli and Coolie sound the same when said aloud. "Slimy loach" is rather insulting though :lol:

Thanks Autumn and Delapool! They don't last long so it is a treat to have them. That dwarf sag is popping up everywhere! But it can not block the Buce so I will be digging this weekend elbow to armpit deep in the tank.

PWC today and removed a few plants to add to the Biube. Clearing up fast. IMG_9919.jpg

One of the shrimp moved from the nursery a month back was female and she looks ready to pop. I call her Eve. Since she will be repopulating the nursery once I'm positive it is shrimp friendly again. IMG_9923.jpg

Snails love the fresh water and stirring the sand. Looking for missed goodies. IMG_9934.jpg

Khuli's are reinspecting their turf. IMG_9932.jpgIMG_9939.jpg

Back
Top Bottom