Khuli Loach one of my favs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's narrow Java too. Not positive I got it so long ago. It just keeps growing. I have it in all my tanks.

For ferts I made the DIY Osmocoat + root tabs. I dose 1/2 ML Flourish 2x a week with a few drops of Potassium. Fish provide most of the ferts. Lol. It's all I can do to keep my nitrates a hair under 40.

To me, it looks like Needle Leaf. They are hard to differentiate though. I'm starting to think that I have a mix of Needle and Narrow in my tank. Regardless, both are great plants and it makes little difference! Tank is looking nice.

I added some more Buce today. IMG_0514.jpgIMG_0515.jpgIMG_0873.jpg

From Junglefowl on eBay. Let's see how she does.

I have them in my 29g. I think the min is 20l for a group of 5. They need friends.

I would be such a proud grandma I'm probably going to get banned from the forum. Lol.

You are brave! I talked with a shrimp keeper who kept a tank in the kitchen and threw all leftovers (not meat or greasy foods) including rice in the tanks to feed them. He eats organic.

Mind blown!!! I will try to feed my guys a little more interesting stuff, lol.

Yesterday was fasting day. I dropped a pellet in for the snails and I'm getting eyeballed. IMG_0898.jpgIMG_0902.jpg
Or maybe it's the pellet.

I think your getting eye-balled (recognise the look). Mine are on more of a diet as well. I'm feeding a container of small pellets I won but over-feeding I think so the larger angelfish get a share.

PWC yesterday and trimmed some Pothos roots. IMG_1378.jpg

I've got a few berried female RCS in here making a comeback for the shrimp. Fish are doing good but I lost the female Dwarf Rainbow with no signs of illness? With the 6 new fry growing fast I am overstocked and need to rehome some fish.

Back
Top Bottom