Kingkoopas Mr aqua 17.1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet in 2 weeks it be fine. Is that helferi on left side between rocks and glass

I'm lucky enough to have a phenomenal local fish store here, but I've also had great luck with buying plants on eBay from a seller called Plantsfactory in particular. Free shipping and really healthy plants. Just a thought...

Your gonna have a ton in that tight space soon. Im curious if it would grow onto the rock.
I know lol it's a temp plant til Tom maybe depending on the my 2 lfs near by have in stock . Need something that will not grow tall

Thanks Cali can't wait should I throw in the spot where the skimmer was a pinnitifada plant (not the correct spelling ) if I can find any or just thrown another trimming of the ludwigia repens I think is what it

If u have the time for pinna ;) it shoots runner like crazy. I've been having to trim mine 1-2 times a week to stop it spreading through the tank lol

Nice lol iv seen pinna used really well

It's a really cool plant. I like the fact u can make it all different heights and make it grow different ways. I've got 3 in my tank that are short like needle leaf Java and 2 that are tall stems. I'm a big fan [emoji106]

It's a really cool plant. I like the fact u can make it all different heights and make it grow different ways. I've got 3 in my tank that are short like needle leaf Java and 2 that are tall stems. I'm a big fan [emoji106]
Awesome hopefully I can. Carpet this fraking baby tears

Got a new.plant replaced the ludwigia repens for some golden nesaea
4835fd079fbb0cda429d9e6faef04ee4.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170331_180133.jpg
    IMG_20170331_180133.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 35
New to me too. Ill have to check it out. Where did you get it?

Day 23
50%wc and some trimming
cdacf987fd8776e1d6ee531d02c83cbc.jpg

Looking good. Gotta love the SAE's lol [emoji4]

Drop checker looks a little dark. Oh must be because after wc. How long do you notice it takes yours to turn correct color for be co2 you have in tank? Mine takes like 2 hours. Very long time.

Looking good. Gotta love the SAE's lol [emoji4]

Drop checker looks a little dark. Oh must be because after wc. How long do you notice it takes yours to turn correct color for be co2 you have in tank? Mine takes like 2 hours. Very long time.
Yea I Kno the water change lol mine takes about 2 hrs as well

Back
Top Bottom