Marineland Perfecto tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CichlidLady0312

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello,

So ive been shopping around for a tank. The gentleman at the local petshop said he can order me one for 130.00, its a Marineland Perfecto Tank.

Anybody has experience owning this type of tank. Yay or nay? Thanks

$130-150 is a pretty standard price for this tank new. IME all the tanks at that price point are comparable in quality. I'd say go for it if you don't want to buy used.

I could have sworn you mentioned that this was a 55 gallon tank, but I guess not! That's a good price new for a 75 even with no equipment.

They're fine. They're just like all the other tanks at that price level. They aren't the best money can buy, but they should still last for years and years. I have a perfecto tank still in use that's from 1984.

Hello, So ive been shopping around for a tank. The gentleman at the local petshop said he can order me one for 130.00, its a Marineland Perfecto Tank. Anybody has experience owning this type of tank. Yay or nay? Thanks

Hi I am looking for a 75 gal and $130 is a really good price. Can I ask where you are located? I am in PA. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom