Molly fry question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well here's the deal see I'm only 14 so money is a issue. which I just spent my last of getting my shrimp!!!! I have no breeder box things and my folks are tired of all the tanks. But I'll have to do something because this is her first birthing and I know not a lot will live so I wanna keep as many as I can.

Same I'm a similar age and my parents will not even consider letting me buy another tank. I bought a fry tank (24L) which was £70 for all the stuff all together, you could even get cheaper ones.

I'll try and think of solutions...

Ok good cause I tried another tank idea to them and they like freaked out cause thy think I like obsess over fish. The only part I obsess over is takin care of them. They can hardly stand me having a hospital tank when my fish got sick.

Mine say I'm obsessed to and I'm like:
There animals you've gotta take proper care of them!
Sorry about that though I'm still thinking of a solution. It might be good to start a new thread just discussing this situation. You would probably get a lot of help.

Like If I should post one wanting to know how to make a breeding box or something else

I got some OK answers? One was to get a divider and two was to get a load of plants and deco to hide everyone but you would still lose a few.

Would the shrimp be able to climb over the divider?

For your last question if it were me I would just say the problem you re in and ask for help and how to make a breeder on the same thread.

If you got a bet would the shrimp climb in it?

Not if its above the water and I have no money anymore and I don't work till spring when I go mow yards. And the dividers are $25 at the lfs. And all my plants are just now sprouting I'm my new tank. So no new plants.

Would your parents compromise and just buy a cheap breeder net if eBay. You can get them for about £6.

With making them I think there are a few websites showing you how Ill try and get some links...

Would your parents compromise and just buy a cheap breeder net if eBay. You can get them for about £6.

With making them I think there are a few websites showing you how Ill try and get some links...

I hope so and thanks.

Ok good cause I tried another tank idea to them and they like freaked out cause thy think I like obsess over fish. The only part I obsess over is takin care of them. They can hardly stand me having a hospital tank when my fish got sick.
Do you have any Algae magnets for cleaning the glass??

Back
Top Bottom