Monster Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang. Getting two would almost cost as much as my tank. No way I'm getting those...

That's why I suggested one FX5 along with a Cascade and AC110. Sell the others to buy the FX5. The FX5 would be a huge improvement.

Maybe I'm only 15 so I have to pay of the debt I owe my Dad. I'm currently broke and will have more $$ after Christmas and once I sell my 125 gallon tank and 45 gallon tank. I also need to get my airsoft gun on eBay.

If I sell the 45 gallon for $50 obo. Is that reasonable, just tank and Hood+light. So its pretty much a $ per gallon and $5 for the Hood and working lights.

vanimal said:
Maybe I'm only 15 so I have to pay of the debt I owe my Dad. I'm currently broke and will have more $$ after Christmas and once I sell my 125 gallon tank and 45 gallon tank. I also need to get my airsoft gun on eBay.

Daanng. I wish my parents would've let me have big tanks like that

My Dad was the one that got me into fish so he likes having a tank escpecially when he doesn't have to care for it or pay for it.

Yeah I know, I'm 18 and if someone would fund even just one of my tanks I would be ecstatic.

If I had a tank that big... boy I'd have some serious fun! Right now I'm stuck with a 20 and having trouble getting my dad to let me upgrade too a 45 bow front corner, preferably a 60 or so gallon bow front corner. That tank looks awesome. Good luck.

vanimal said:
New stocking list for my monster tank.
1 Arowana
1 Clown Knife Fish
1 Fire Eel
6 Angel Fish
6 Silver Dollars (instead of a Pacu)
1 BGK
1 Bichir
1 Peacock Bass
2 ID Sharks
1 Eclipse Catfish (instead of a RTC)
1 Pleco

You just said in the other post to me that you don't have a peacock bass???

Andrew McFadden said:
This was a list of what he wanted not sure what he ended up with.?

Yes I currently have fish but might be moving and then I will have to rehome and get new fish. That's when I'm getting a Peacock Bass.

And I edited that too guys. I change my mind all the time!
1 Arowana
1 Peacock Bass
1 Eclipse Cat
1 Bichir
1 Clown Knife
4 Angels
5 Silver Dollars
1 Common Pleco
I think it sounds a bit more reasonable than what I previously wanted

Back
Top Bottom