Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah ok cool... Calculate the wattage... It's should be 4W to every 1 gallon of water... For standard light so check the LED conversion rate and measure it properly... Good luck!

Go checkout eBay... You can buy bottled phyloplankton for your corals... It is their natural food source...

NICE! you're lucky you get to see him more... My guy only comes out his cave to eat... Total opportunist... :)

Yea he comes out only feeding time too. Most of the time hes with the watchman. They built a tunnel that goes from left to right side of my tank pretty cool to watch. The watchman is either at the left or right side of the my tank guarding the opening of the tunnels so i alreay know where to find them :). I still hve those algae on my sand, the watchman never sifts cuz hes always in the tunnel. What do i need to get rid of the green algae on the sand? When i had diamond goby it solved the problem now that hes gone it came back

Hmmmm well the diamond goby id a more aggressive species if goby so he would have been moving around the tank less fear full.. The yellow watchman is annoys timid variety so I think he will first take sometime getting used to the tank... Give him time and he will cone around... Do you know what type of algae it is? Once you identify that you can look for an invert accordingly... But I think just do the sand vacuuming once a week with the water change.

My watchman goby never sifts sand, he just let's the pistol shrimp do all the work (lazy I guess) I agree that using a vacuum to sift the sand yourself is probably your best bet. Nassarius snails are pretty great for your sand algae issues as well.

I just got a diamond goby and man is he a busy fish! My tank looks like a snow globe..... I'm hoping this will clear up at some point.

Ya it's got a hood but so far this guy Hasent tryied to jump at all! He seems quite content even why I walk by the tank.

It's good that you have a lid... Trust me I had my diamond for a week and he suddenly jumped out... Those dudes cannot be trusted :)

Craigj247 said:
It's good that you have a lid... Trust me I had my diamond for a week and he suddenly jumped out... Those dudes cannot be trusted :)

Haha this is true i wanna get another one but i need a glass lid custome made for the nano.

Might be a tad :) I only have this guy and a candy/camel shrimp in my tank. Of course mine is much smaller but I think I might be a bit much...

Update: heres my happy livestocks

image-2777649399.jpg

image-455767647.jpg

Heres the best of friends!

image-875094560.jpg

Found a red dragonet thats trained to eat frozen foods :)

image-261206289.jpg

Wow they looks super... Have you seen the dorsal on the dragonet... Quite striking...

Are your zoas still closed...?

Back
Top Bottom