Mumma's 8g riparium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no! You have rubbing alcohol, right?

And it looks awesome. Will look even better when it's all grown in.

So, have you made a filter before? That sounds so neat to do yourself.

TheCrazyFishLady said:
Oh no! You have rubbing alcohol, right?

And it looks awesome. Will look even better when it's all grown in.

So, have you made a filter before? That sounds so neat to do yourself.

Haha! Yeah. :)

I made a HOB kinda filter for my Betta. I used it for a few months before I upgraded.

Mumma.of.two said:
I've been thinking maybe a DIY mini canister filter or something similar. That way it could sit behind the tank. The tanks too small for an internal filter to fit along with everything else and there isn't room for HOB to be hidden.

Bad pic sorry
I glued some anubias onto the wood. Managed to glue my fingers together. Lol!

Very nice!:)

You're coming along nicely. That DW with plants attached is going to be a real eye catcher once they grow in.

Looks amazing! I've been wanting to do one ever since you mentioned them in another thread. That's the problem with this site, you just get more and more and more ideas!

FishEggs said:
All you need now is a dragonfly sitting on the tip of the exposed branch and it would look perfect. Or maybe a :B-fly:
(y)(y)(y) Looks great.

Thank you :)

Discusapisto said:
Very nice!:)

Thanks!

Wy Renegade said:
You're coming along nicely. That DW with plants attached is going to be a real eye catcher once they grow in.

Thanks. I can't wait until the roots of the anubias begin to grow downwards along the wood. I think some of the moss that was still attached to the wood is still alive so that should grow in nicely also.

Sisserydoo said:
Looks amazing! I've been wanting to do one ever since you mentioned them in another thread. That's the problem with this site, you just get more and more and more ideas!

Thanks.
I know! I think my next project/dream is a vavarium!

Back
Top Bottom