Murky tank! Need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Check my anacharis thread to see how I tied them down! It took effort man, and lots of time ^^

The only reason I said use refrigerated bb is because all the non refrigerated ones are on the shelf and sometimes they sit there FOREVER and by the time they get sold they're usually bad but I'm sure you can find some that's still good refrigerated is goo way way longer even after experation because it refrigerated but it's just personal experience lol have fun and good luck :)

I'm not gonna buy any BB! My tank water is ALREADY clearing up!!! That's the best luck I've had with this tank all week!!!!!

Glad to hear it's cleared up! It's still going to be a while before your tank is fully cycled. I'd keep up with water changes if I were you. Even though the tank is clear, it doesn't mean it isn't harming the fishies.

Oh yes I know that part already! I did do this once before! But thanks for being cautious for me! I think it's clear enough that I can change it every other day, as it has had this level of clarity day before yesterday, yesterday, and today, and is progressively gettin better! Starting on day before yesterday, here's the exact water changes I've done: 60%, 35%, 3%. Tomorrow I'm shooting for between 40-60% in my water change, an today's water change was evaporation and mostly finishing refilling from yesterday. Things are looking nice ^^

Back
Top Bottom