My 29 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smileyface9

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just switched to first layer laterite and flourite! What do you think? (gonna add more plants when i have more money)

image-1020443674.jpg

image-2183354227.jpg

image-2348999185.jpg

image-479551115.jpg

image-737064364.jpg

Looks good. Is the laterite/fluorite under the rocks? It'll look great with more plants in it. I use PVC pipes for caves also, they work good. The tank has some potential stocking issues but you probably already know that part. Looking forward to updates.

jetajockey said:
Looks good. Is the laterite/fluorite under the rocks? It'll look great with more plants in it. I use PVC pipes for caves also, they work good. The tank has some potential stocking issues but you probably already know that part. Looking forward to updates.

Yep :) it's under the rocks. And yeah i know it has potential stocking problems. :/ it was my fault 6 months ago for not doing research before buying my blood parrot cichlids. Petsmart's tag on the tank said 29 gallons for them was fine so I just went with that. I'm just glad they're happy. And for the orange M. Estherae ...I think he's happier here than with my science teacher. I took him because my teacher had the poor guy in a goldfish tank! Wayyyyy too cold for this guy. One day when I'm moved out and have my own home I'll get a large tank, but my parents won't let me get a larger one.

Back
Top Bottom