my 45 gallon reef tank ( moving to a 75 soon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks man yea i do i have a sally light foot crab you can see him in the video under the tunnel on the left. and i have hermit crabs their and some turbos they just hide during the day from the puffer and then go to work at night when the lights are off.

oOo and i know your good with IDing corals you have any idea what that coral is at the end of the video

yea its soft and has red little polyps that extend out of the stalk not very far though

ehh i dont know some of the pictures look like it could be it but none of them are like a strong strong resemblance

Oh rebelution lol probably one of my fav bands right now. It's funny I was sitting in my car while watching this video and have the same cd playing in my car...love the tank I have the same tank and that there is my goal. What kinda lights do u have?

Last edited:
haha yep rebelution is the best, and thank you. i have a solar max dual T5 HO light, not the strongest of lights but i think it does the job pretty well all my corals seem to be thriving. my duncan coral is growing out of control

Back
Top Bottom