My baby!! 90 gallon 8 months old

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure thing:

It's a 30G reef and tomorrow I am going to pick up a new fish--very excited. Tank is still new--3 months old.

img_1448999_0_3acaae22da5037ac2bad6fb5ee865c2a.jpg

Just a bunch of easy to keep corals: GSP, Yellow Leather, Kenya, Muchroom, Zoas, Feather Dusters, Yellow Sponge, Macro Algae, Frogspawn, GS Maroon Clown, Purple Chromis, Yellow Watchman Goby. Starting to consider putting sand back in. Kinda miss it.

Nice coralline algae!! And the Kenya tree is already ready to start dropping clones! Be careful with that tho!... It turns into a nuisance really quick!.. I pick that stuff like weeds now and bring back frags to my LFS for a few bucks a piece. Nice tank tho crabby! It's coming right along nicely.

It's tough to see but this is my 30 gallon before I got my 90 going. Just to show you how It progressed in the past year and a bit! There's something to look forward to!...I learned that the bigger tank you can accommodate the easier to stay on top of your water parameters. That's the main reason why I upgraded.

Attachments

• image-3687839712.jpg
    image-3687839712.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 134
  • image-2904572484.jpg
    image-2904572484.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 134
  • image-2039244517.jpg
    image-2039244517.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 136
Are you using local Alberta water or RO water? I've been using local Calgary water with no problems. Are you dosing any thing? So many questions, but this is the exact same setup that I am moving to once my basement renos are complete. I'm going with a canister filter though instead of the HOB.

I don't dose anything and I use strictly RO water. I dont trust tap water and found my ph and kh stabilized when I switched from tap water. I was dosing before I switched from my 30 gallon to my 90 gallon tho... Now my water changes are all I need to keep my tank chemically stable.

Back
Top Bottom