My BioCube 29 gallon journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone. I think today will be the day it goes in. Thinking I wanna go and see what corals they have and maybe get a torch, hammer , or frogspawn to see if my clowns have any interest in it.

Nice!! Good luck brother. Remember cut SMALLER lol you can always make it bigger. Hey did you ever get a chance to call the AI tech?

Can't wait to see after pics.

Convict2161 said:
Nice!! Good luck brother. Remember cut SMALLER lol you can always make it bigger. Hey did you ever get a chance to call the AI tech?

Can't wait to see after pics.

Well sometimes i just don't have any luck. Got two nice lines cut and boom the dermal decides to DIE on me. Not happy. Nothing I can do now at 930 so it will be off to harbor freight first thing in the morning.

I did get some new corals today to though. I got

A Zoa colony with over fifty good size heads that look like sunflowers.

A two headed torch coral frag
A two headed azcan
And a colony of yellow polyps. When I got home found a big emerald crab hitch hiker. I know you arent suppose to put them under light for about eight hours so they can adapt to the tank. So I guess it worked out that I have no light to turn on lol.

Convict I'll send you the email that AL sent me

View attachment 107053

Looks awesome brother!! We should write to AI and get this thing set up! lol

We definitely got something here!!

Awesome job! I couldn't have done a better job!

Convict2161 said:
Looks awesome brother!! We should write to AI and get this thing set up! lol

We definitely got something here!!

Awesome job! I couldn't have done a better job!

Thanks. Couldn't / wouldn't have done it with out your help

Gotta say all my corals are out and look to be loving it. I'll post some pics tonight

Convict2161 said:
Anytime brother... Stay cool out there! And stay safe.

It def is hot. Watching to see how the LEDs do as oppose to the standard

You should see a difference. Just keep in mind your pump and power heads will of course create heat. But you knew that already.

But you will see a difference non the less.

Back
Top Bottom