my cories are comedians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxima423

Aquarium Advice Addict
so i was feeding my betta and cories together, i dropped 1 wafer and some betta flakes, when the betta decided not eat anymore, the flakes dropped to the gravel... than i saw all 3 of my cories go for the flakes instead of their wafers!!!!! wth!!!!

If it were me, since I'm lazy, eating food takes less energy than licking a lollipop :p

Yep, that's why I feed my fish exclusively gummibears. Only the yellow ones though, to bring out the gold color in my Gold Barbs.

Bettas + flakes = bloating.

he doesnt eat them anymore =P he hasnt ate a pellet since the first day... but i did see him eat a mosquito today :|

also i have 6 cories now, i am watching them and its sooooo funny seeing 6 cories in a line just searching for food, they love the filter on high, the betta stays on the other side where their is very little current =]

Yep, that's why I feed my fish exclusively gummibears. Only the yellow ones though, to bring out the gold color in my Gold Barbs.

Hahaha, Lando, that's hilarious.

rofl, who would win GUMMY BEAR VS BETTA FISH!!!! i bet on the gummy bear cause my betta is too much of a scardy cat hahahaha

the Gummy Bear would just start eating itself, have you not seen that video?

Bettas + flakes = bloating.

Yep, same goes for freeze dried bloodworms.

Cory Conga Line

Sounds like you have a Cory Conga Line. They are stinkers in my planted tank. I rarely see them, the only one easy to find is loner. He lives under/near mopani wood in the tank.

well i parted ways with my betta, i just sent him to my uncles house to live =[ i will miss him

Sounds like you have a Cory Conga Line. They are stinkers in my planted tank. I rarely see them, the only one easy to find is loner. He lives under/near mopani wood in the tank.

i have 13inch and a 10inch malaysian DW and a 8inch RESIN DW, they hide a ton but when they do come out, they form a line which is awesome to watch haha

i might buy this 18inch DW in amazon though =] would be great if i could give them a bunch of hiding places

At least you have visitation.

Hey at least you have the ability to see the little guy from time to time.:D
I took two fully grown angels that I raised from the size of a dime to the pet store for trade. They stayed there for all of about 5 minutes and were sold to someone else. (No visitation.)

Back
Top Bottom