My first Oscar tank! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly thank you. I will show him this and instead of a 125g im gonna make him pay his half for an up coming 150g for 800$ so im gonna make him pay 400 since he bought more than half the fish in the tank right now. For filtration I have 2 tetra whisper ex 70s for up to 70 gallon tanks and a sunsun canister filter for up to 75 gallon tanks. Do you think 215 gallons of filtration will be enough for all those fish? Its all I could really afford once he bought the fish. I should made him buy the canister though, but nope he gonna pay me half for the 150g

Exactly thank you. I will show him this and instead of a 125g im gonna make him pay his half for an up coming 150g for 800$ so im gonna make him pay 400 since he bought more than half the fish in the tank right now. For filtration I have 2 tetra whisper ex 70s for up to 70 gallon tanks and a sunsun canister filter for up to 75 gallon tanks. Do you think 215 gallons of filtration will be enough for all those fish? Its all I could really afford once he bought the fish. I should made him buy the canister though, but nope he gonna pay me half for the 150g

You should search Craigslist. You might be able to find a bigger or same size tank for alot cheaper. I bought a 175g for $450. Go check it out. You never know.

Im on craigslist like white on rice. I wish I could find a deal like that but in El Paso people like to sell tank for more than what they bought them for and they all look like crap too.

Theres one guy selling a 150g for 550 but it has to come with 3 red tail cats and a clown knife fish and a couple more fish he will not part out

Theres one guy selling a 150g for 550 but it has to come with 3 red tail cats and a clown knife fish and a couple more fish he will not part out

take them to lfs, most times you can get credit.. you have a little time too, doesn't hurt to watch listings for a while and see what pops up. Also, I used to search "fish" seems like more came up that way

I cant get credit or cash :( the ifs is really tolerable and will only take fish for free..

well, still gets them off your hands..

Yeah you're looking for a tank, not the fish lol. Giving them away is an okay thing. That's a better deal than the one you currently have. But just keep checking it out. New deals pop up everyday. You never know.

if they work with your fish you can keep a couple if you like, but I don't know if those cwtfish get too big, could do some research. You'll have the 75 too. Will home a jd nicely if he and the Os don't jive =) (unless you plan on selling that one.) Ihave my peacocks in a 75g. Soon, I'll get another 6 footer for them and the 75 will be Cedric's =) (JD)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/n2wwn1moimrsm1j/JgQlYTzJHo

Back
Top Bottom