My first tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jodie_jo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Some pictures of my first ever tank!!

Before I started keeping fish, I really didnt know how much work was involved!! I had done lots of research but nowhere mentioned just how hard it was, so there it is, i said it, now no-one has the excuse of not knowing. It has grown into a hobby now, the nurturing, caring and cleaning of them and i love it!

I still havent mastered the art of aquarium photography though so please excuse any bad photography!

I have 2 Congo tetras, 7 neons, 1 head and tail (did have another but just died) 2 gouramis (different types) , 1 oto, and one plec.

Anyways, pictures....

Attachments

• aquarium_photo_s_014_378.jpg
    aquarium_photo_s_014_378.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 58
  • aquarium_photo_s_019_229.jpg
    aquarium_photo_s_019_229.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 519
  • aquarium_photo_s_021_159.jpg
    aquarium_photo_s_021_159.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 530
  • aquarium_photo_s_022_595.jpg
    aquarium_photo_s_022_595.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 517
  • dsc03320_153.jpg
    dsc03320_153.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 61
  • aquarium_photo_s_009_159.jpg
    aquarium_photo_s_009_159.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 524
You sell yourself short, those are some decent pictures. Might top off the water to the molding before doing a full tank shot so the light can only be seen through the water.

Are any of those plants real? The foreground ones in the pleco shot look good enough to fool me.

Ill do that water thing!! No real plants, all fake! My gourami completely destroyed them all!

Very nice.
What size tank is that? Just think you should know that it may be too small for the congo tetras, gouramis and pleco when they get larger.

my tank is 65ltr.

i have had my congo tetras for about 8 months now and they havent grown an inch!! i though i would be ok with the plec and gourami as the rest of my fish are small....? am i wrong?

Back
Top Bottom